MY LOVE...MY MOM..

MOTHER.......๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“          


The misery of life

Endure all the time                                      

Because it was taught

To get from the mainland                                               

๐Ÿ’“I was able to ๐Ÿ’“


Life has fallen into disrepair

A sore foot

Take me on your lap

Like childhood again

Life is comforting

๐Ÿ’“you encouraged me, mom๐Ÿ’“


As having a father but not a father

When life pays off 

He was a father to me often

Restricted not only to the mother

I am forever indebted to you

Mother is my eternal lover๐Ÿ’“



On the way through obstacles

You are the only refuge, mother

The world beyond the needle

It looked like a mess

๐Ÿ’“Except for you and me ๐Ÿ’“



     Barren desert with no rain  

  Mom who was a bog cloud

To a great dried - up take

Mother who was a drop of water 

To the dusty creek

                                                                           ๐Ÿ’“ Mother who was a dew rain ๐Ÿ’“

                                                                

In the world anyway – you

I want to be my own mom                                 

To laugh through tears

๐Ÿ’“Courage is yours, Mom๐Ÿ’“


     From the ankle joint to me

     The crutch was you mom

     At the right age but still for me

     You’re helping mom

     On the day when the heart was shaken by

     the stone ๐Ÿ˜˜

    You are the strength of the mind, mother


On the way to the world

To support your life

May I have strength too

In some future Buddhahood – yours

Let me be son Rahula..........๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜


Comments

  1. That is really lovely post buddy.I enjoyed it ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน❤️❤️๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much...love you...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜

      Delete
  2. Lovely mom! Stay safe and be happy both of you ๐Ÿ˜❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you buddy....love you...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

      Delete
  3. Lovely mam..๐Ÿ˜♥️...be happy and safe every day..๐Ÿฅฐ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely mom๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’– Stay safe & be happy๐Ÿฅฐ✨️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and lovely bolg๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely mother with good blog๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog very great. Take good care of mom.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely blog. ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Violin