LOVE

 MY  LOVING  SISTERS πŸ’“

πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’“πŸ’“

    I have two elder sisters. To me those two are going to be little sister and big sister. Little sister's name is Ayesha Erandi and big sister's name is Priyanthi Kumari. Big sister is so beautiful, very thin and very tall. The little sister are beautiful too. But not as big sister. 😜 


    Both are very strict. But mostly the little sister. Also she is very bad. She has a knack for fighting. After all, she is the one who is closest to me. πŸ’• When I feel a little sad, they feel it too. The same goes for me. The same is true of happiness. πŸ’“ 


    I went to school with my little sister. Those days with her were wonderful. I laugh when I remember some incidents. She was close to me at home as well as at school. I could not go to the same school with my elder sister. Because she went to another school. πŸ˜“


    These two were the ones closest to me after my mother. No matter how much we fight, the three of us can't do without the three of us. That's what sisters bonding is all about. 

                                                  πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’“πŸ’“        

    These two were always close to me at all times and in all things. However, I do not have these two now. Because there are two big girls.  So they got married and moved to another house.  πŸ˜ŒπŸ’“

Even if my two sisters leave the house where we lived together, the bond between our sisters will never change. I love both of my sisters so much. πŸ’“πŸ’“


THANK YOU.......πŸ˜πŸ’“


Comments

  1. Lovely sister😘😘😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three sisters😌❤️ I also have two sisters😌❤️😘❤️ Beautiful blog.❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog....nice photos and god bless three of you

    ReplyDelete
  4. πŸ₯°Nice blog, Having a sister like having a good friend πŸ’«

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three sisters 😍😍😍waw...you are so lucky❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Violin