MY BEST FRIENDS πŸ’“πŸ’“

    I have two best friends. One of Achini 😘. The other is Deemani 😘. I met these two after I came to take the A/L exam. Of course I had friends at the village school. But I have never met two best friends like these two.  I think meeting the two is a worldly encounter. 


    Achini is a very innocent girl. But only later did she realize that she was not innocent. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I never spoke in the early days of the meeting. But after a while the speaking does not stop πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜….  Deemani is the same, No difference πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.  I met Achini in an extra class. Deemani was found in the same class. Two of the best friends I have ever met. We can understand each other. We are children of three mothers but we are like children of one mother 😘😍πŸ‘ͺ.


If one of the three of us makes a mistakes, all three of us have the ability to say it with love πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’“πŸ’“.

    No matter how much we fought, the three of us stayed together. That's how much the three of us couldn't do without the three of us. No matter what, we were still together. The three of them ate and drank together. In each case, they have seized it, despite obstacles we can scarcely imagine still there. I was close to both of them as well. and still there. Forever.                                                  

    It's been more than five years since the GCE Advanced level exams, but they are still my best friends. This is a bond that will never be broken. πŸ‘―πŸ‘―πŸ’“


πŸ’“ I love both of my best friends so much πŸ’“


πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“

πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“  

  πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“

                                                                              πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Violin