WHO  AM  I .........πŸ˜ŠπŸ’“

                                                     πŸŒΌπŸŒΌπŸŒΌπŸŒΌπŸŒΌπŸŒΌπŸŒΌπŸŒΌπŸŒΌπŸŒΌπŸŒΌ

    I am Sanduni Malshani. My friends call me Sandu, Kannadi and Welma....😝😝 I live at Udugama from Galle. I 'm 22 years old. I have five member of in my family. Thera are mother, Father, two elder sisters and me. I love all of this so much..πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ˜˜


    I have attended to two schools. I have completed my advanced level examination at Udugama Secondary School, from Galle. I am an undergraduate of University of the Visual and Performing Arts 🎡🎢 and I'm in first year student.πŸ’“πŸŽ“πŸ’“

🌼 🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

    Some interests I have are playing violin, singing, cooking, reading books and surfing the internet. I most of love listening to music πŸŽ§πŸ’“ and playing violin🎻. Because music is the best solution to relax the our mind.



     I am very hardworking person. It is my strengths. But I am very sensitive and trust a lot of people. I know that is my biggest weakness. πŸ˜– That's why a lot of people think I'm stupid. However, I'm trying to learn from my experience and live as a strong person.😎

                                🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

    I think I can sing well. Because in the grade seven, I participated in all island singing competitions. Also I have won prizes in those competitions and I also received prizes from school. 😊  In addition, I have won competitions in children's clubs.πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡ I even received a certificate for my participation in a ceremony held at the Udugama District Hospital on the occasion of World Patient Safety Day. I got this opportunity on the advice of the school principle. 

    In addition, I have held positions as a student leader at the school πŸ’‚. I have also won competitions at the Dhamma School πŸ’“πŸŒΌπŸŒΌ.    

             

    I have a lot of dreams. Many of those dreams have come true today. I have a humble pleasure about it.😊😊  I want to be a well known person in the world who knows Sri Lanka πŸ˜‡πŸ˜†. I try very hard to get there. I have had a great desire to be a teacher since I was child. I still have that dream in my mind.πŸ’“ I love that dreams so much.πŸ’“πŸ’“ I have a wonderful desire to teach a child to spell correctly. I don't know why I love this dream so much. You know,  I 'M   ALWAYS  TRYING  TO REACH  MY  AMBITION πŸ’“πŸŒΉπŸŒΌπŸ’“.


                                         πŸ’“πŸ˜   THANK  YOU  πŸ˜πŸ’“

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Violin