MY SCHOOLS πŸ«πŸ«

I was educated in two schools. One school is G/Vidyananda Vidyalaya and the other is
πŸ’“πŸ’“
G/ Udugama National School. Both these schools are located in my village. That is in the Udugama area in the Galle District. I studied from Grade 1 up to GCE Ordinary Level Examination at G/ Vidyananda Vidyalaya. Also, after passing the GCE Ordinary Level Examination, it was for GCE Advanced Level Examination that I entered G/ Udugama National School.πŸ’“πŸ˜
πŸ’“πŸ’“

I was during this period that Udugama School was named as a National School. Previously this school was known as G/ Udugama Secondary School. That is when I was studying for the A/L exam.

At the school where I was first educated. We had many shortcomings in our learning. But it was this school that laid the foundation for us to learn so far because of the commitment and enthusiasm of the teachers. We did not have a proper playground. There were no computer labs. But today all that has been established in the school. I am very happy that my first school is developing like thisπŸ‘πŸ’“πŸ˜€. But sadly, the teachers who taught us are not in school. But the teachers who taught us today are still very much in love.😍😘

πŸ’“πŸ’“

I was able to pas the GCE Ordinary Level Examination well as I was well educated in the school to protect the dignity of the school. Later I entered Udugama Secondary School for higher education. There too I was well educated amidst the unconditional love and guidance of the teachers. The school had provided us with all the facilities we needed to learn. I contributed well to subject activities as well as extra-curricular activities. Also, under the guidance of my teachers, I was able to win various competitions and honor both schools.  

πŸ’“πŸ’“

πŸ’“πŸ’“

Accordingly, I went to university because I was educated as a very humble student in both schools. Both of these schools were a great help in making a successful journey until graduation. That’s why I have so much humble pride and joy about it. That’s why I love my school and school life so muchπŸ’•πŸ˜€πŸ˜˜.

πŸ’“πŸ’“


 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Violin